XMAPSY V2 - Connects Your Flightsimulator FSX/Prepar3D with a lot of Electronic Flight Bag - Software on IOS and Android Devices
This helpfull tool sends data of own FSX or P3d-simulator aircraft and AI traffic information over your local network (UDP port 49002) to various EFB solutions that support AHRS-Data-Input from XPlane. Successfully tested with ForeFlight, Garmin Pilot, WingX Pro, SkyDemon, Aerovie, FlyQ, iFlightPlanner, AvPlan EFB and AirMate on iPad/iPhone and Android devices.
Once launched, it will only be visible as an icon in the tray and automatically connect to the FSX or P3D. The Installation of Peter Dowson's FSUIPC4 or FSUIPC5 module is required. You can get it from http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html.
In case of trouble:
- XMapsyV2 must be installed on the same computer where the FSX or P3D is running
- Check if the correct Version of FSUIPC is installed
- Check your firewall, udp-port 49002 must be open in your local network.
- Check Settings in Your EFB-Software, Input must set to Simulation and Port 49002.
25.4.2018: New in Version 2.1:
- resolved problem inaccurately heading - added support for garmin pilot synthetic vis (roll and pitch now working)
05.05.2018: New in Version 2.2:
- Xmapsy is now customizable via various settings to suit the needs of the user. - Support for AvPlan EFB
When you download and install the software, you accept the following conditions:
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY --------------------------------------------- The Software is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by you. Should the Software prove defective, you assume the entire cost of any service and repair. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
You can test the tool in a fully functional version with no time restrictions. Only the flight areas are limited to a wide area around EDDC (Dresden-Germany), NZAA (Auckland- New Zealand) - and KLAS (Las Vegas - United States). If you like it, you can buy the full version at simmarket.com.