In case of trouble:
- Read documentation
- XMapsy must be installed on the same computer where the FSX or P3D is running
- Check if the correct Version of FSUIPC is installed
- Check your firewall, udp-port 49002 must be open in your local network.
- Check Settings in Your EFB-Software, Input must set to Simulation and Port 49002.
- disable internal GPS
- Note that the demo version only works in the areas around EDDC, KLAS and NZAA airports
- Change the frequency with which the data is sent in the settings (send Position Data every xxx milliseconds) . When using Synthetic Vision, 130 milliseconds is a good value, but for some apps this data rate is too fast, then choose a larger value.
- uncheck „use calculated heading“ in settings
In case of problems or suggestions please contact the support: firstname.lastname@example.org